Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aarohi turns 2 Months !!!

2 months

Aarohi You are a princess in my heart and I care for you so much.
I love the fondness in you eyes and your tender little touch.

I looked at you when you were born,and knew then straight away,
that I would be forever here to watch you grow and play.

You bring to me a heart of joy,and memories so great,
and a powerful sense of fatherhood that no one can debate.

I watch you sleep and dream of things that I can only wonder.
That innocent look upon your face just makes my heart grow fonder.

I see you scream and shout and calling out my (in your own language) name.
No love that I have ever known could ever feel the same.

And so my little princess before you go to sleep,
Remember I am your Papa and I am yours for keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Aarohi's Webspace . . . Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template